Why become an Annual Giving Partner
Many individuals and organizations support us for multiple events each year. We are honored to have this support and have created the Annual Giving opportunity to make it easier to receive greater benefits as a Bluebird supporter all year long.
As a Bluebird Partner, your support will be shown to thousands of people through our marketing efforts and will give us the opportunity to provide emotional care and support for the many adults in West Michigan whose lives are being affected by cancer.
With a tax deductible sponsorship of $2,500, a Bluebird Partner will receive the following benefits:
- A table for 8 at our Annual Gala Auction Event held in the spring.
- A Tee sign at the Annual Gorilla Golf Marathon event held in September.
- A full page advertisement in all event programs.
- Your logo on the t-shirts for the Gorilla Golf event.
- Your logo and link on our website.
- Recognition in our newsletters, retreat materials, Enrichment Center promotions, and marketing materials.
- Acknowledgement in our social media marketing such as e-news and Facebook.
It’s likely that cancer has touched you or your organization in a personal way as it has for most of us. Please join us in honoring those we love and those we have lost with this gift of emotional care.
How to become an Annual Giving Partner
- Complete and return this form click here
- Apply Online
- Email us at [email protected] or call 616-847-0839 for more information